generous giving of our community.
Thank you for your faithfulness and support. Everything we do is a direct result of your generosity. Here is a brief overview of the different ways for you to give.
Whether at a Sunday service or at home during the week, text giving is an easy way to give anytime and anywhere!
To get started with text giving:
1) Text the word “give” and the amount you’d like to donate (e.g. “give 20″) to 770-212-3498
2) Follow the prompts
3) Register a credit or debit card (you only need to do this the first time you give)
After this set up is done you can give within seconds from your phone! Every time you give you will receive a confirmation email and your donation will be synced with Community Christian’s giving records.
You can make your gifts in person using either cash or checks.
While you’re attending services at Community Christian, you can use the giving envelopes that are provided in your seat. Just drop them in offering as it passed during the serivce.
Did you know you can donate non-Cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars? There are many other Ways to give:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares.
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry.
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.
If you are interested in any of these types of giving. please contact us HERE
ONE GIFT – TWICE THE IMPACT
Did you know some employers will match your contributions? Charitable Gift Matching doubles your giving impact! Some corporations are already participating, and your employer might be able to also if you ask.
Whether your gift was processed incorrectly, or you hit the “Give” button twice, we’ll take care of it for you. Please e-mail us by clicking HERE for assistance with any giving issues or if a refund is needed.
Questions? Email Us HERE