The best way to have all things Community Christian Church at your fingertips, is by having it saved right on your home screen. Then you'll be able to sign up for an event, submit a prayer request, send the staff a message, give and listen to messages. AND as we add more it will all be right there on your home screen. So what are you waiting for? Select the type of device you are using below and get to it.
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
2) At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
4) You'll be asked to choose a name for the home-screen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your home-screen and you'll have Community Christian right there on your home screen.